Thursday, May 14, 2009

Move, moving, moved

This blog will no longer be updated at this address, it has moved to a new address:
http://livingwithplanb.derieg.com

I originally set up "Living with Plan B" as a way to keep everyone who cares about Christopher informed about when he was in and out of the hospital in 2005/06, although Paddy said from the start that it should be about him too, and it has evolved from there.

Not very long after I set it up, Blogspot was bought by Google. I wasn't terribly happy about that at the time, but in the meantime I have become increasingly tired of Google. Reading through some of the comments on the blog, especially some of Amy's comments, I have decided that this blog has become too important to entrust to the keeping of a large corporation. Mainly for that reason, I have moved it now to our server.

I hope that the good people who have been reading this blog will follow us to the new address, where I look forward to reading your comments again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home